- 4 egg whites, room temperature
- 1 pinch salt
- 220 g white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vinegar, malt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 level tablespoon cornflour
1h 35minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Add white sugar to mixing bowl and mill for 15 sec/speed 9. Set aside. Caster sugar or pre-prepared icing sugar can be used instead.
3. Clean and thoroughly dry mixing bowl OR if you have two BBLs use a clean/dry bowl for next step.
4. Insert butterfly whisk. Place egg whites and salt into mixing bowl and whip 5 mins/37 degrees/speed 3.5.
5. Set Thermomix to 4 minutes/37 degrees/speed 3 and gradually add sugar 1 spoon at a time through the hole in mixing bowl lid. During this time also add vinegar and vanilla.
6. Remove butterfly whisk and lightly fold cornflour into mixture with a spatula.
7. Gently transfer mixture onto a baking tray (using baking paper or a thermomat) so it is a small, high, round shape.
7. Reduce oven temperature to 120 degrees Celsius and bake pavlova undisturbed for exactly 1 hour 30 minutes. Turn oven off and leave the pavlova in the oven for as long as possible (at least 3 hours) without opening the door.
8. Decorate with whipped cream and fresh fruit as desired.
It is essential that your bowl is clean and dry before adding egg whites. It is also essential that no egg york is added as this will affect the outcome of your pavlova.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Soy bean Curd Jelly(Pudding)
- Caramilk Phily Cheesecake
- Cheesecake - Basic mix
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Banana Bread
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- Rice and lentils (majadra)