- 250 g Choc Ripple Biscuits
- 100 g butter, melted
- 200 g dark chocolate
- 500 g cream cheese
- 300 g sour cream
- 100 g brown sugar
- 1 tbsp gelatine dissolved in 1 tbsp boiling water
- 1 tin of top n fill caramel, removed from the tin and mixed to soften
- 1 12 pack of Snickers Fun Size bars, each chopped into 4 or 5 pieces
- 100 g roasted unsalted peanuts
3h 30minPreparation 30minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Grease and line a springform tin.
Place the biscuits in the mixing bowl and mill 10 seconds, speed 6.
Add the melted butter and mix 6 seconds, speed 5.
Press into the springform tin and refrigerate. Clean and dry the mixing bowl.
Break the dark chocolate into the mixing bowl and grate 5 seconds, speed 6. Scrape down the bowl and melt 1minute 30 seconds, 55°C, speed 2. Set melted chocolate aside in a separate bowl. Do not clean mixing bowl.
Add the cream cheese and sour cream to the mixing bowl and mix 8 seconds, speed 5. Scrape down the bowl.
Add the brown sugar, melted dark chocolate and dissolved gelatine. Mix 8 seconds, speed 5. Scrape down the bowl and mix again 10 seconds, speed 5.
Spread 1/3 of the cheesecake mixture over the prepared biscuit base. Top with 1/2 of the Snickers and caramel.
Spread another 1/3 of the mixture over the Snickers and caramel. Top with more Snickers and caramel.
Spread over the remaining mixture and sprinkle with roasted peanuts.
Chill overnight or until set.
Serve with ice-cream or thickened cream.
You can mix the peanuts in to the caramel instead.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- How to make Caramel Nurungji ( Rice popcorn )
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Soy bean Curd Jelly(Pudding)
- Caramilk Phily Cheesecake
- Balinese Corn Fritters
- Pumpkin Chai Doughnuts
- White Chocolate and Blueberry Cake with Lemon Glaze
- Pumpkin Lasagne
- Pork and Fennel Quinoa Meatballs
- Vegan Bounty Bars
- Salted Peanut-Butter Cookie Squares
- Balinese Pork Curry
- Choc Pecan Slice
- Peach and Macadamia Bliss Balls
- Bacon Jam
- Chicken Cheese and Bacon Sausage Rolls