- 3/4 cup sugar
- 250 g cream cheese, softened and chopped
- 5 eggs, 60g size (600)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can evaporated milk
- dash vanilla extract
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat the oven to 180°C, and boil the kettle.
1. Melt the sugar in a heavy based saucepan over low to medium heat, for about 15 minutes, or until golden.
2. Pour into a deep 20-23cm pie/flan dish, tilting to spread evenly over the base. Be careful, it will be very hot!
Set aside while preparing the filling.
3. Beat the cream cheese 20secs/sp4.
4. Set the time to 1.5mins/sp4, and with the MC out, add the eggs 1 at a time. At 45 secs/ scrape and continue as above.
5. Add the milks and vanilla and beat 30secs/sp4, scraping in between if necessary.
6. Pour over the (now) set caramel toffee base.
7. Prepare a water bath for the flan.
Place the flan dish inside a larger dish and fill the larger dish 2.5cm up the sides of the flan dish.
8. Place in the oven and bake for 45-50 mins or until there is a slight wobble when gently shaken.
9. Cool on the bench for 1 hour befour placing in the fridge, overnight if possible.
10. Unmold and serve with extra sauce over each portion.
Absolutely delicious...and only a handful of ingredients!
Make it a fresh dessert, serving with sliced summer fruit.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nutty Bliss Balls
- VEGAN CHOCOLATE FUDGE
- White Chocolate Bavarian
- ALMOND GRANITA
- Hunters Chocolate Cranberry Protein Slice (No Bake, vegan)
- Tasty Zesty Lemon Sorbet
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Milo Balls
- Apple Pikelets Egg Free Adaptable
- Choc Mint Fudge