- 200 grams cream cheese, Cubed
- 75 grams Lindt 80% Chocolate, Broken into pieces
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 50 grams Pouring Cream
Put Chocolate into mixing bowl.
Mill speed 9, 10 seconds.
Add sugar and cream. Cook 2min, 37 degrees speed 2.
Scrape down sides of bowl then add cream cheese.
Blend on speed 6 for 20 seconds. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Blend again on speed 6 for another 20 seconds.
I would add a dash of Tia Maria, Frangelico etc for an adult version.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart