- 200g raw sugar
- 140g black glutinous rice flour*
- 270g coconut milk
- pinch of salt
- 50g slivered almonds
- 1/4 teaspoon almond essence
8Recipe is created for
Add sugar to TM bowl and grind for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Add flour, coconut milk and salt and mix for 15 seconds on speed 5 until smooth.
Cook for 2 1/2 minutes, 100 degrees on speed 1.
Add butter and continue to cook for a further 2 1/2 minutes, 100 degrees at speed 1.
Add almonds and essence and cook for 15 minutes at 100 degrees on speed . Mixture should at this stage be thick and gluggy.
Pour mixture onto a sheet of baking paper and smooth over with spatula to about a 1-2cm thickness.
Place another sheet of baking paper over the top and smooth over with your hands. Allow to cook for around an hour.
Scoop teaspoons of mixture and roll with your hands into little balls. Then roll the balls into sesame seeds.
Sticky Black Sesame Treats
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snickers Cheesecake
- Chocolate Fudge Bliss Balls
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Keto Peanut butter Fudge
- Mango and Raspberry Froyo
- Variation Peanut butter brownie Bliss Balls
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Protein Balls - Nut Free
- Cacao Date Truffles
- Knafeh (Middle Eastern Custard Dessert)