- 250 g strawberries, Washed and hulled
- 180 g coconut milk
- 110 g honey, liquid, Or maple syrup
- 1 dashes vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp Grated lime zest
- 45 g chia seeds
2h 5minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Breakfast Brunch Dinner Lunch Snack Supper Alcohol-free Baby food Children food Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Nut free Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick Cooking for 2 person Cooking for elderly people Cooking for large family Cooking for students Everyday Kids in the kitchen
- Add all ingredients except chia seeds to . Blend 10 seconds, speed 6.
- Add chia seeds to above mixture and blend 10 seconds, speed 4.
- Pour into serving bowl or individual bowls and refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours before serving.
This recipe will keep well in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.