- 200 g Chocolate Ripple Biscuits
- 50 g Butter
- 350 g Milk Chocolate Buttons
- 500 g Philladelphia Cream Cheese
- 250 g strawberries hulled
- 30 g raw sugar
- 4 eggs
Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
Place Chocolate Ripple Biscuits and Butter into Thermomix Bowl. Combine 15 seconds speed 6. Place grease proof paper into the base of a 20 cm spring form tin. Add blended ingredients into the spring form tin and push down flat - using Measuring Cup. Bake 10 mins 180 degrees C. Clean and dry bowl. Let base cool.
Place raw sugar and chocolate buttons to bowl and grate 5 second speed 8. Scrape down sides of the bowl. Add cream cheese (cut into smaller portions) and 250 gram punnet of hulled strawberries (retain a couple for decoration), and eggs to the bowl. Beat 1 min speed 6. Scrape down sides and mix for further 5 secs speed 6
Cover spring form bowl with a sheet of grease proof paper, then alfoil on top. Hold down with a rubber band around the rim. Add 1 litre water to TM bowl and then place Thermomix lid onto Bowl and add varoma onto top. Place springform tin on an egg ring or a pair of crossed chop sticks (to rise up enough not to block air way) into base of varoma. Place lid on on varoma.
Cook 60 mins/Varoma/Speed 3. When cooked should be mostly set but will remain wobbly until cooled.
Strawberry & Chocolate Cheesecake
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Filipino Pandesal
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Donut ice-cream
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments