- 200 g Chocolate Ripple Biscuits
- 50 g Butter
- 350 g Milk Chocolate Buttons
- 500 g Philladelphia Cream Cheese
- 250 g strawberries hulled
- 30 g raw sugar
- 4 eggs
Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
Place Chocolate Ripple Biscuits and Butter into Thermomix Bowl. Combine 15 seconds speed 6. Place grease proof paper into the base of a 20 cm spring form tin. Add blended ingredients into the spring form tin and push down flat - using Measuring Cup. Bake 10 mins 180 degrees C. Clean and dry bowl. Let base cool.
Place raw sugar and chocolate buttons to bowl and grate 5 second speed 8. Scrape down sides of the bowl. Add cream cheese (cut into smaller portions) and 250 gram punnet of hulled strawberries (retain a couple for decoration), and eggs to the bowl. Beat 1 min speed 6. Scrape down sides and mix for further 5 secs speed 6
Cover spring form bowl with a sheet of grease proof paper, then alfoil on top. Hold down with a rubber band around the rim. Add 1 litre water to TM bowl and then place Thermomix lid onto Bowl and add varoma onto top. Place springform tin on an egg ring or a pair of crossed chop sticks (to rise up enough not to block air way) into base of varoma. Place lid on on varoma.
Cook 60 mins/Varoma/Speed 3. When cooked should be mostly set but will remain wobbly until cooled.
Strawberry & Chocolate Cheesecake
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Grain free chocolate mud cake cupcakes
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Nut butter Porridge
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Satay Chicken
- marble cheese brownies