- 200 g Chocolate Ripple Biscuits
- 50 g Butter
- 350 g Milk Chocolate Buttons
- 500 g Philladelphia Cream Cheese
- 250 g strawberries hulled
- 30 g raw sugar
- 4 eggs
Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
Place Chocolate Ripple Biscuits and Butter into Thermomix Bowl. Combine 15 seconds speed 6. Place grease proof paper into the base of a 20 cm spring form tin. Add blended ingredients into the spring form tin and push down flat - using Measuring Cup. Bake 10 mins 180 degrees C. Clean and dry bowl. Let base cool.
Place raw sugar and chocolate buttons to bowl and grate 5 second speed 8. Scrape down sides of the bowl. Add cream cheese (cut into smaller portions) and 250 gram punnet of hulled strawberries (retain a couple for decoration), and eggs to the bowl. Beat 1 min speed 6. Scrape down sides and mix for further 5 secs speed 6
Cover spring form bowl with a sheet of grease proof paper, then alfoil on top. Hold down with a rubber band around the rim. Add 1 litre water to TM bowl and then place Thermomix lid onto Bowl and add varoma onto top. Place springform tin on an egg ring or a pair of crossed chop sticks (to rise up enough not to block air way) into base of varoma. Place lid on on varoma.
Cook 60 mins/Varoma/Speed 3. When cooked should be mostly set but will remain wobbly until cooled.
Strawberry & Chocolate Cheesecake
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tasty Zesty Lemon Sorbet
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Milo Balls
- Apple Pikelets Egg Free Adaptable
- Choc Mint Fudge
- Strawberry "Yogo"
- Spanish Cream Cheese Flan
- Small Pavlova
- Cheesecake Balls
- Black rice cake
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets
- Apple crumble cake
- Satay Sauce
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Apricot, Coconut and Oat Slice
- Kylie's Brownies