- 80 g raw sugar
- 120 g white chocolate
- 250 g Frozen Strawberries
- 1 egg white
- 50 g coconut cream or milk frozen into cubes
- 300 g ice cubes
Mill Sugar 10 sec sp 10
Add White Choc and chop 15 sec sp 8
Add strawberries, Egg White, Coconut Cream and mix 20 sec sp 10
Add Ice and mix with the aid of the spatual for up to 1 min sp 10
Accessories you need
~ if using fresh strawberries you will need to add more ice, using no more than 400g at a time to crush.
*When cooking with coconut milk or cream and you have leftovers from the tin or making your own, freeze in ice cube trays and use in sorbets for a creamier texture without the dairy.
Served here with torte caprese!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vanilla Vanilla ice cream
- Coconut Condensed Milk
- Custard (low sugar)
- Hot Cross Bun Tiramisu
- Steamed Lemon Puddings
- Brookies- A cross between chocolate brownies and cookies
- Happy cooks Malva pudding
- Apple Almond Tart
- Kids healthy chocolate custard
- Wild Orange Chocolate Mousse Slice
- 5 eggs version swiss roll
- Keto Cheesecake
- Clone of "Magic Bean" chocolate cake
- One Pot Lamb and Rice casserole
- Clone of One Pot Chicken & Sundried Tomato Fettucine
- Easy 'something' with Four Bean Mix
- Rye and Almond cookies
- Clone of Honey Joys NO BAKING REQUIRED
- Buttermilk Omelette
- Chicken Balls using Chilli butter
- Chilli Butter
- Yeast Free Rye Bread
- Quick mini Cheesecakes for Xmas