- 100 grams sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 100 grams plain flour
- Jam, any flavor
1.Pre heat oven 210 degrees (180 fan force)
2. Add sugar to mixing bowl mix 20 sec Speed 8
4. Add eggs and vanilla mix 37 degrees 4 mins Speed 4
5. Remove Butterfly
6. Add flour 10 seconds speed 2
7. Pour mix into a lined baking tray and bake for 8-10 mins
8. Remove from oven and roll cake in paper and leave for 10 mins to cool (longer if using cream)
9. Unroll , remove paper and spread Jam (or any other of your favorite fillings such as curd or cream)
10. Re roll an refrigerage if filling requires
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Mint Bliss Ball Slice
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Peachy Whip
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Quick n Easy Vanilla Slice
- Caramilk Vanilla Slice
- Roasted strawberry icecream
- Thermomix Fig Salami
- Almond and oat Bliss Balls
- Traditional Welsh Cakes
- Hidden health pancakes