- 100 grams sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 100 grams plain flour
- Jam, any flavor
1.Pre heat oven 210 degrees (180 fan force)
2. Add sugar to mixing bowlmix 20 sec Speed 8
4. Add eggs and vanillamix 37 degrees 4 mins Speed 4
5. Remove Butterfly
6. Add flour10 seconds speed 2
7. Pour mix into a lined baking tray and bake for 8-10 mins
8. Remove from oven and roll cake in paper and leave for 10 mins to cool (longer if using cream)
9. Unroll , remove paper and spread Jam (or any other of your favorite fillings such as curd or cream)
10. Re roll an refrigerage if filling requires
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fig Honey Almond Tart
- sweet chestnut
- Purple sweet potato soymilk
- Tofu Pudding
- Apricot Balls/Slice
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Custard with Protein Powder
- Rima’s Tagrid Ahmed Mamaghanooj Kitchen’s Mafrookeh
- Poached Quince - TM6 Slow Cook, Blade Cover Method
- Banoffee Pie
- Chocolate Easter Egg Cheesecakes
- Cherry Ripe Slice-NO BAKE