- 100 grams sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 100 grams plain flour
- Jam, any flavor
1.Pre heat oven 210 degrees (180 fan force)
2. Add sugar to mixing bowl mix 20 sec Speed 8
4. Add eggs and vanilla mix 37 degrees 4 mins Speed 4
5. Remove Butterfly
6. Add flour 10 seconds speed 2
7. Pour mix into a lined baking tray and bake for 8-10 mins
8. Remove from oven and roll cake in paper and leave for 10 mins to cool (longer if using cream)
9. Unroll , remove paper and spread Jam (or any other of your favorite fillings such as curd or cream)
10. Re roll an refrigerage if filling requires
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- PINEAPPLE DOUGHNUTS
- DATE CRESCENT
- Easter chocolate egg nests
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)
- Oat Milk Yogurt
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls