- 80 g raw sugar
- 80 g white chocolate, broken into pieces
- 120-150 g raspberries, fresh or frozen, to taste
- 250 g sour cream, full or low fat
- 250 g cream cheese, block
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
(1.) Add raw sugar into TM bowl and pulverise 10 seconds speed 9. Set aside.
(2.) Add white chocolate pieces and chop 20 seconds speed 9
(3.) Melt for 3 minutes 50oC speed 2.5 (2-3), giving it a mix half way to make sure all the chocolate is melting evenly
(4.) Add all other ingredients, including the sugar and except for the raspberries, and mix a further 4 mins 50oC speed 2.5, scraping down at least twice during the mixing.
(5.) Add raspberries and mix speed 5 for 20 seconds. Refrigerate for several hours before serving.
(6.) Serve with sliced fresh fruits or sugared biscuits
This recipe can be used in any of the thermomix models: TM5, TM31 or TM 21.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake