- 150ml Strong expresso coffee
- 100ml Marsala
- 4 egg yolks
- 110g caster sugar
- 500g Mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 300ml whipping cream
- cocoa powder, For dusting
- 1 pack sponge fingers
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Make the espresso coffee and add to a medium bowl. Add the liquor (if using). Set aside to cool.
Insert the Butterfly whisk into the Thermomix bowl, add the egg yolks and sugar and mix for 6 minutes, 37 degrees, Speed 4.
Mix for 3 minutes, Speed 3 while slowly adding the mascarpone and vanilla bean paste through the lid.
In a separate bowl, whip cream until stiff peaks form. Fold through mascarpone egg mixture.
Place the coffee, Savoiardi ladyfinger sponges and a 23 x 23cm (approximate) tray on a bench ready to assemble.
Working quickly, dip each of the sponge fingers into the coffee (1 second each side, too long will cause them to become too wet). Shake any excess coffee from the sponges and assemble them along the bottom of the pan in one layer. If there are any gaps, cut some sponge fingers to fit.
Spread half of the mascarpone mixture evenly over the sponge layer. Sprinkle with a dusting of cocoa powder.
Repeat this process with the final layer of coffee soaked sponges. For the final layer, either spread or pipe the remaining mascarpone over the top. Dust with a layer of cocoa powder.
Set in fridge for a least 4 hours or overnight.
*This recipe is a variation of the Tiramisu recipe on Bake Play Smile
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- Choc Mint Bliss Ball Slice
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Peachy Whip
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Quick n Easy Vanilla Slice
- Caramilk Vanilla Slice
- Roasted strawberry icecream
- Thermomix Fig Salami
- Almond and oat Bliss Balls
- Traditional Welsh Cakes
- Hidden health pancakes
- Thermomix Fig Salami
- Kathleen's Butter Chicken (easiest ever)
- Spiced Honey Chicken with jus
- 15 Minute Butter Chicken
- Fresh Herb and Honey Butterflied Chicken with Jus
- Chicken Palak
- Rich Christmas Fruit Cake
- Ricotta Cannoli Cake
- Sweet n Sour Balti Chicken Curry
- Johnnie's Butter Chicken
- Spicy Indian Roast Chicken
- Tiramisu Pots