- 0.8 litres coconut cream, Ayam brand (pure coconut flesh only)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons gelatine leaf, or 1 ½ tsp of agar agar
- 2 tablespoons Tapioca
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 2-3 tablespoons Pure Maple Syrup, or 4 tbsp brown rice syrup
- 2 capsules probiotic capsules, Inner health plus dairy free capsules contents only
- 250 gram water
- 1 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice, or 1 tsp ascorbic acid to the bowl
- Add to mixer bowl; Ayam coconut, coconut oil, gelatine or agar agar. Cook 10 min/100°C/speed 5
- Allow bowl to cool to 37°C (approx. 90 mins) Use the temperature setting on the thermomix to check temperature.
- Then add to mixer bowl; tapioca powder, vanilla bean paste, maple syrup (or brown rice syrup), contents from 2 inner health plus dairy free probiotic capsules. Mix 1 min/ 37°C/speed 5
- Pour into jars and place in Varoma.
- Empty and clean bowl.
- Go to Scales mode. Add 250g of water, 30g of lemon juice or 1 tsp ascorbic acid to the mixing bowl.
- Go to Fermentation mode; 10 hours/37°C/Ferment.
- Remove from Varoma and place in refrigerator for a minimum of 4 hours to thicken.
Instead of the contents of 2 inner health plus dairy free probiotic capsule you can use 2 tsp inner health plus dairy free powder or ¼ tsp dairy free yogurt starter or 2 tbsp of previously made coconut yogurt (you can only do this 5 times before the starter deteriorates)
In the TM5 use auto settings - menu plain yogurt setting and skip past the beginning to the end to engage the fermentation process for 10 hours.
Based on this Recipe Community recipe with some variations:https://www.recipecommunity.com.au/basics-recipes/creamy-coconut-yoghurt-tm31-with-tm5-options-dairy-soy-gluten-corn-rice-free-vegan/pbyf4q5n-c08ab-285197-cfcd2-pba9unwx[/size]
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.