THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 100 grams raw sugar
- 250 grams dark chocolate (70%), in pieces
- 3 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 450 grams cream
- 50 grams white chocolate chips or buttons
- 50 grams dark chocolate chips or buttons
Add sugar to TM bowl. Mix for 6 seconds on speed 9. Set aside.
Add chocolate to TM bowl. Mix for 10 seconds on speed 8. Scrape down edges.
Mix for 2 minutes at 50 degrees on speed 3. Set aside.
Place sugar, eggs and egg yolks in TM bowl. Set dial to speed 3 at 50 degrees for 2 minutes. Mix until pale and thick.
Add butterfly. Mix for 4 minutes on speed 4.
Add chocolate mixture as you mix on speed 3 for 2 minutes.
Increase to speed 6 for 30 seconds. Set aside.
Clean bowl then add butterfly, Pour in cream and whip on speed 3 for 1 minutes or until soft peaks occur.
Remove butterfly. Add chocolate mixture, dark and white chocolate buttons and mix on on speed 2 for 1 minute.
Pour into lined metal bowl or cake tin. Freeze for 4-6 hours or until firm.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Protein Rum Ball Recipe
- Mango mousse
- Chocolate Gingerbread Fudge
- No churn Ice Cream (Parfait)
- Choconut Rice Puffs
- Peanut & Milo Truffles
- Paleo Choc Peanutbutter Bliss Balls
- Christmas Pudding - Gluten Free or Regular
- Chocolate Fudge (with homemade Condensed Milk)
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cheesecake
- Variation Stewed Rhubarb and Apple
- Basque Cheesecake