- 250 grams Granola or Digestives Biscuits
- 90 grams unsalted butter
- 3 teaspoons Gelatin powder
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 250 grams cream cheese, softened
- 400 grams can sweetened condensed milk
- 300ml --- carton Thickened cream
- 1 --- Family value pack of Tim Tams (20)
1. Line base of 20cm springform pan with foil.
2. Melt butter in TM bowl 50 degrees, 3 minutes, speed 4
3. Add biscuits to bowl 10 seconds, speed 8
4. Scrape biscuit crumbs into springform pan and press over base and side of prepared pan within 2cm from top.
5. Place in refrigerator to set.
1. Put 10 tim tams (or more if desired) into TM bowl
4 seconds, speed 4. Set aside in another bowl.
2. Rinse bowl.
3. In a small glass bowl, sprinkle gelatine over lemon juice, dissolve over a smaller bowl filled with hot water, cool to room temperature.
4. Add cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, cream and gelatin mixture to TM bowl 30 seconds, speed 6
5. Add tim tam crumbs (from step 1) 3 seconds, speed 4
6. Pour filling over base, refrigerate until set (a few hours).
7. Decorate with leftover tims tams, or otherwise as desired. Strawberries and whipped cream also works well.
The cheesecake can be prepared up to 3 days ahead by storing it covered in the fridge, although the red food colouring from the tim tams may seep out. Unsuitable for freezing.
You can also use any biscuit you like for the base.
Instead of using tim tams you can add add any other chocolate bar or biscuit i.e. Mars, Snickers etc
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.