- 200 g Butter block
- 2 packages Arrowroot Biscuits
- 25 g Cacao or cocoa powder
- 20 g icing sugar
- 1 can condensed milk
- dessicated coconut
- 100's and 1000's sprinkles
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Crush 1 packet of biscuits at a time. 5seconds/ speed 10.
Pour into a separate bowl.
Add butter in cubes to and melt 2min/50°C/speed 2
You may need to scrape down the sides after a minute.
- Add cacao and icing sugar and mix 5sec/speed 4
- Add condensed milk and biscuits and mix 30sec/speed 8
Roll into balls then roll into desiccated coconut mixed with sprinkles.
Refrigerate, then enjoy 😊
You don’t need to add the sprinkles, but it’s perfect for a unicorn party 🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄
It makes 80 balls, depending on how big you roll them, so perfect for a kids party!!
🌈 Follow me on FB or Instagram, Miss Thermolicious
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Quick fruit sponge
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Vegan Peanut Butter/Caramel Sauce
- Green Goodness Chocolate Brownie Balls - Paleo & Vegan
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan
- Chocolate & Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles