- 1/3 Cup of hot water
- 1 teaspoon gelatine
- 3 tablespoons Instant coffee powder
- 2 Eggs, separated
- 150 grams white sugar
- 350 grams thickened cream
- 60 grams Coffee beans
- 75 grams white sugar
- 45 grams Butter
- 2 tablespoons Rum
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 350 grams thickened cream
- 90 grams Dark cooking chocolate
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Sprinkle gelatine over water in a cup, stir in coffee, cool to room temperature. Set aside. While cooling line tin or container with approx 4 cup capacity with glad wrap.
2. Add 150g white sugar to Thermomix bowl. Mill for 3 seconds on speed 10.
3. Add 2 yolks to bowl. Mix for 20 seconds on speed 3.
4. Add coffee mix. Combine for 10 seconds on speed 5. Put in separate bowl and set aside.
5. Without washing the bowl add butterfly whisk. Add 350g thickened cream. Speed 4 until whipped, approx 30-60 seconds depending on cream.
6. Fold cream into coffee mixture.
7. Clean and dry bowl thoroughly. Vinegar wash could be done here.
8. Add butterfly. Add 2 egg whites to Thermomix bowl. Speed 4 until stiff peaks form. Approx 2 minutes.
9. Fold egg white mix into coffee mixture.
10. Poor into prepared container or tin, freeze overnight.
Mocha Ganache sauce
1. Add 60g coffee beans to Thermomix bowl. Chop for 3 second on speed 5.
2. Add 75g white sugar and 45g butter. Heat for 3 minutes at 95 degrees on speed 1.
3. Scrape down sides. Add 2 tbsp rum. Heat for 2 minutes at 100 degrees on speed 1.
4. Heat for 10 minutes at 37 degrees on speed 1.
5. Add 350g thickened cream and 1 tsp of vanilla extract and heat for 3 minutes at 37 degrees on speed 1. Strain through sieve into bowl, rinse Thermomix bowl and put mixture back in Thermomix bowl.
6. Add 90g dark chocolate. Heat for 3 minutes at 55 degrees on speed 2.
7. Serve with frozen coffee mousse
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Pineapple upside down cake
- Choc Bliss Balls
- Refined Sugar Free Chocolate Custard
- Churro Pancakes
- Coconut Panna Cotta with tropical salsa
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Musk Stick Fudge
- Chocolate creams