THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 200 g cashews,raw
- 50 g Coconut, shredded
- 5 medjool dates pitted
- 1 pinch fine himilayan salt
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 ripe avocados, pitted
- 60 g cacao powder
- 110 g Maple syrup
- 100 g coconut oil
- 1 pinch fine Himalayan salt
- 200 g frozen raspberries thawed
- 1 teaspoon agar-agar powder
1h 0minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Line a 20cm springform tin with baking paper.
Weigh Base ingredients into the bowl.
Chop 20 seconds/9 seconds (it will resemble a fine biscuit crumb).
Press into the tin and put into the fridge while you prepare the chocolate layer.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Weigh all ingredients into the bowl.
Blend 30 seconds/speed 9 until smooth.
Spread evenly over the base and put back in the fridge while you prepare the raspberry hearts.
Line a flat based container (mine was a sistema 450ml 13cm x13cm container) with baking paper.
Weigh raspberries including the juice into the bowl.
Chop 10 seconds/speed 7.
Set to cook 7 minutes/100C/speed 2, and add in the agar-agar through the lid hole.
Pour the cooked raspberry mixture into the container, put in the fridge or freezer and allow to set.
Once set, use a heart cookie cutter to cut the heart shapes and have fun decorating your cheesecake.
Accessories you need
Switch the maple syrup with any other sweetner.
Don't need to decorate with the raspberry hearts! Great without these as well.
If you want a deeper chocolate layer, then double all the ingredients in the chocolate layer recipe group.
Raw, vegan, vegetarian, paleo
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Egg Free Caramel Custard - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Chocolate Hazelnut Protein Balls
- Rice Bubble Slice - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Apricot & coconut bites
- Pear Crumble - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Val's Pavlova
- Estelles Apple Crumble
- Vegan GF Homemade Chocolates
- Nut-free Bliss Balls
- Taste Christmas Cake
- Keto Chocolate Nut Seed balls
- Ginger Crunch Bliss Balls - Paleo
- Paleo cacao slice
- Pete Evans Paleo Coconut Macaroons
- Buckwheat Crackle
- Chai Smoothie
- Edmonds Fielder's Classic Sponge
- Oaty Date Bars
- Chia and Cashew Breakfast Pudding
- Cashew and chia seed breakfast pudding
- Healthy crackers
- Coconut and lemon balls
- Pistachio and prune truffles