THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 200 g cashews,raw
- 50 g Coconut, shredded
- 5 medjool dates pitted
- 1 pinch fine himilayan salt
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 ripe avocados, pitted
- 60 g cacao powder
- 110 g Maple syrup
- 100 g coconut oil
- 1 pinch fine Himalayan salt
- 200 g frozen raspberries thawed
- 1 teaspoon agar-agar powder
1h 0minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Line a 20cm springform tin with baking paper.
Weigh Base ingredients into the bowl.
Chop 20 seconds/9 seconds (it will resemble a fine biscuit crumb).
Press into the tin and put into the fridge while you prepare the chocolate layer.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Weigh all ingredients into the bowl.
Blend 30 seconds/speed 9 until smooth.
Spread evenly over the base and put back in the fridge while you prepare the raspberry hearts.
Line a flat based container (mine was a sistema 450ml 13cm x13cm container) with baking paper.
Weigh raspberries including the juice into the bowl.
Chop 10 seconds/speed 7.
Set to cook 7 minutes/100C/speed 2, and add in the agar-agar through the lid hole.
Pour the cooked raspberry mixture into the container, put in the fridge or freezer and allow to set.
Once set, use a heart cookie cutter to cut the heart shapes and have fun decorating your cheesecake.
Switch the maple syrup with any other sweetner.
Don't need to decorate with the raspberry hearts! Great without these as well.
If you want a deeper chocolate layer, then double all the ingredients in the chocolate layer recipe group.
Raw, vegan, vegetarian, paleo
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Deliciously thick Chocolate Custard
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Strawberry Tiramisu (kids friendly, no alcohol)
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- Znoud el sit
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Ginger Crunch Bliss Balls - Paleo
- Paleo cacao slice
- Pete Evans Paleo Coconut Macaroons
- Buckwheat Crackle
- Chai Smoothie
- Edmonds Fielder's Classic Sponge
- Oaty Date Bars
- Chia and Cashew Breakfast Pudding
- Cashew and chia seed breakfast pudding
- Healthy crackers
- Coconut and lemon balls
- Pistachio and prune truffles
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Vegan Cinnamon Scrolls
- Carrot, Ginger and Turmeric Soup
- Red Lentil Dahl
- Quick "Chocolate" Cake - Gluten Free
- Mumble Slice
- Coconut lemon biscuits
- apple pie bliss balls
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Whole bitter/lemon bundt cake
- Noodle Soup Recipe
- Ooba Carrot Cake