- 260 grams pitted dates
- 300 grams dessicated coconut
- 15 grams cocoa powder
- 90 grams coconut cream
Recipe is created for
- Line a 15cmx15cm tin with baking paper
Place all ingredients into TM bowl.
Blitz 30 sec / speed 9
Scrape down sides of bowl
Blitz again 30 sec / speed 9
Press the mixture into tin
Place tin into fridge until cold through
Slice into pieces and store in airtight comtainer in fridge
Accessories you need
You can substitute dessicated coconut for fresh but shelf life will be shorter
You can use cocnut milk or oil in place of cocnut cream
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Wholesome Choco Fix Balls
- Raw Lemon Slice
- DATE & COCONUT BLISS BALLS
- CARAMEL GINGER FUDGE
- Strawberry Bliss Balls
- Caramel Hemp Protein Balls
- Dans frozen treats Variation Frozen Mango Bars...
- Dans Nuts. Doughnuts that is. Variation Jam Ball Donuts.
- Dairy and Egg free Chocolate Custard
- Janine's Berry Bounty Bites - Thermie and Friends