- 200 grams raw almonds
- 100 grams Cashews
- 30 grams goji berries, dried
- 30 grams cacao powder
- 30 grams LSA (blended linseeds, sunflower seed, almonds)
- 1 scoop protein powder - Chocolate
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 100 grams coconut oil
- 100 grams desicated coconut
- 3 tbsp seeds, hemp
- 3 pieces date, Medjool
- Put Almonds, Cashews, Goji Berries, Cacao Powder, hemp seeds, LSA and Protein Powder in Thermomix. Blend for 20 seconds on speed 8. Check to ensure a smooth consistency. Use spatula to scrape down the sides of the bowl
- Add honey, dates and coconut oil and blend for 20 seconds on speed 8 or until its mixed.
More coconut oil may be required if mixture appears dry. Mixture should be moist enough that desicated coconut will stick. This will depend on the honey, and nuts you use as each time is slightly different
- teaspoon a spoonfull of mixture out and roll into a small ball in your hand and then roll in desicated coconut or crushed roasted hazelnuts to coat.
This mixture should make around 20000 balls.
Accessories you need
Rolling in coconut allows the balls to be eaten without messy fingers.
Refrigerate after for best texture
If you want larger pieces of nuts. use half of the nuts first to pulse to a larger size then place in seperate bowl and add back when you add the cocunut oil and honey. Change the speed to reverse on speed 3 for longer. But these are meant to be quick remember
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot Roll Ups / Fruit Leathers - @Thermo.Cazza
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- Choc Mint Bliss Ball Slice
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Peachy Whip
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Quick n Easy Vanilla Slice
- Caramilk Vanilla Slice
- Roasted strawberry icecream
- Thermomix Fig Salami
- Almond and oat Bliss Balls
- Chai Turmeric
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Dad’s Sauce - Easy and healthy gluten free tomato ketchup.
- Vanilla Fruit Biscotti
- Nan's Zucchini Loaf - now DF, GF
- Chocolate Panforte
- Cacao and coconut bliss balls
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- Honey mustard chicken
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars