THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 270 g can of coconut cream
- 20 g raw cacao powder or cocoa
- 50 g Rice malt syrup
- 5 g chia seeds
- 2 drops Peppermint Essential Oil, substitute for extract but taste for strength
- coconut chips and strawberries to garnish
1. Add coconut cream, cacao, rice malt syrup, chia seeds and essential oil to TM and mix - 10 seconds/speed 4.
2. Pour into 2 glasses and refridgerate for 1-2 hours.
3. Top with coconut chips (yum!) and strawberries and serve.
I cannot take credit for this recipe. I saw it on the "I Quit Sugar with Sarah Wilson" website and had to try it. I adapted it to accomodate 1 can of Ayam coconut cream and also added the peppermint EO because I am obsessed with it! Enjoy.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- White Chocolate Mud Cake
- Aunty Maree's Best Banana Cake Ever
- It’s Lime Cheesecake!
- LONG JOHNS (CREAM DOUGHNUT)
- Shady Grady Cheesecake
- Meghli مغلي
- Smashed Pea and Haloumi Fritters
- Pumpkin and Feta Muffins
- Creamy Lemon Biscuit Bars
- Simply Delicious Spinach and Ricotta Cannelloni
- Mexican Chicken and Corn Bake
- Kids in the Kitchen - White Chocolate and Apricot Easter Roughs
- Wholemeal Spelt (Refined Sugar Free) Banana and Coconut Loaf
- Simple Coconut Chicken Curry with Hidden Veggies for the Kids
- Easy & Delicious Christmas Brandy Custard
- Natural Fruit Flavouring for Yoghurt (with added protein hit and free from refined sugar)
- Mini Cheesy Vegetarian Party Quiches
- Indian Spiced Cauliflower Soup