THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 270 g can of coconut cream
- 20 g raw cacao powder or cocoa
- 50 g Rice malt syrup
- 5 g chia seeds
- 2 drops Peppermint Essential Oil, substitute for extract but taste for strength
- coconut chips and strawberries to garnish
1. Add coconut cream, cacao, rice malt syrup, chia seeds and essential oil to TM and mix - 10 seconds/speed 4.
2. Pour into 2 glasses and refridgerate for 1-2 hours.
3. Top with coconut chips (yum!) and strawberries and serve.
Accessories you need
I cannot take credit for this recipe. I saw it on the "I Quit Sugar with Sarah Wilson" website and had to try it. I adapted it to accomodate 1 can of Ayam coconut cream and also added the peppermint EO because I am obsessed with it! Enjoy.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Wholesome Choco Fix Balls
- Raw Lemon Slice
- DATE & COCONUT BLISS BALLS
- CARAMEL GINGER FUDGE
- Strawberry Bliss Balls
- Caramel Hemp Protein Balls
- Dans frozen treats Variation Frozen Mango Bars...
- Dans Nuts. Doughnuts that is. Variation Jam Ball Donuts.
- Dairy and Egg free Chocolate Custard
- Janine's Berry Bounty Bites - Thermie and Friends
- Persimmon Pudding (Percy Pud)
- Smashed Pea and Haloumi Fritters
- Pumpkin and Feta Muffins
- Creamy Lemon Biscuit Bars
- Simply Delicious Spinach and Ricotta Cannelloni
- Mexican Chicken and Corn Bake
- Kids in the Kitchen - White Chocolate and Apricot Easter Roughs
- Wholemeal Spelt (Refined Sugar Free) Banana and Coconut Loaf
- Simple Coconut Chicken Curry with Hidden Veggies for the Kids
- Easy & Delicious Christmas Brandy Custard
- Natural Fruit Flavouring for Yoghurt (with added protein hit and free from refined sugar)
- Mini Cheesy Vegetarian Party Quiches
- Indian Spiced Cauliflower Soup