- 1/2 Cup soy milk
- 1/2 Cup water
- 3/4 Cup Wholemeal Four
- 1/2 Cup Nature's Way Vegan Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Essence
- 1 Ripe banana
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil (for frying)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Put all ingredients in Thermomix (liquid first to prevent dry ingredients sticking under blade)
2. Place lid and measuring cup on top
3. Mix on speed 8 for 20-30 seconds
4. Heat coconut oil on pan, keep on moderately low heat
5. Spoon 2-3 tablespoons of mixture to make 1 pancake
6. Flip when bubbles start to form on top side
7. Serve warm
Makes 6 small size pancakes
*Picture: Frozen berries mixed into soy yoghurt with cocount
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Wholesome Choco Fix Balls
- Raw Lemon Slice
- DATE & COCONUT BLISS BALLS
- CARAMEL GINGER FUDGE
- Strawberry Bliss Balls
- Caramel Hemp Protein Balls
- Dans frozen treats Variation Frozen Mango Bars...
- Dans Nuts. Doughnuts that is. Variation Jam Ball Donuts.
- Dairy and Egg free Chocolate Custard
- Janine's Berry Bounty Bites - Thermie and Friends