- 1/2 Cup soy milk
- 1/2 Cup water
- 3/4 Cup Wholemeal Four
- 1/2 Cup Nature's Way Vegan Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Essence
- 1 Ripe banana
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil (for frying)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Put all ingredients in Thermomix (liquid first to prevent dry ingredients sticking under blade)
2. Place lid and measuring cup on top
3. Mix on speed 8 for 20-30 seconds
4. Heat coconut oil on pan, keep on moderately low heat
5. Spoon 2-3 tablespoons of mixture to make 1 pancake
6. Flip when bubbles start to form on top side
7. Serve warm
Makes 6 small size pancakes
*Picture: Frozen berries mixed into soy yoghurt with cocount
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen