- 1/2 cup Shredded Coconut
- 1/2 Cup Almond meal
- 2 Tablespoons Cacoa
- 1 1/2 Cups Pitted Dates
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Essence
- 2 Tablespoons Peppermint Essence
- 1 Tablespoon Maple Syrup (or honey)
- Coconut for rolling
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place all ingredients in thermomix
2. Place lid and measuring cup on time
3. Mix on speed 9 for 20 seconds
4. Take of lid and scrape down sides
5. Mix again for 10 more seconds on speed 8
(If too runny, add more almond meal. If too dry, add more honey)
6. Roll 1 tablespoon of mixture per ball
7. Roll in shredded coconut
Can be served immediately, or stored in the fridge.
Peppermint essence can be changed for coffee essence, coconut essence or just extra vanilla essence depending on what flavour bliss ball your little heart desires! For choc orange bliss balls, please see alternative recipe.
Depending on the reasons for being vegan, some use honey while others do not. Maple syrup and honey both add the sweetness you need for this recipe. Choose according to your preference.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White Chocolate Bavarian
- ALMOND GRANITA
- Hunters Chocolate Cranberry Protein Slice (No Bake, vegan)
- Tasty Zesty Lemon Sorbet
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Milo Balls
- Apple Pikelets Egg Free Adaptable
- Choc Mint Fudge
- Strawberry "Yogo"
- Spanish Cream Cheese Flan