- 2 whole medium avocados
- 180 g fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 60 g rice malt sugar
- 120 g coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon seasalt
4h 0minPreparation 2h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Make sure your ice cream maker has been prepared by freezing the bucket overnight.
Add coconut oil to thermi. Heat 1 min 35deg speed 2 to melt.
Add remaining ingredients and wizz together on speed 8 for 2 mins to combine.
Place into a container and into the refrigerator to cool down (1-2hrs)
Set up your ice cream maker and pour the liquid in, churning until it resembles soft ice cream.
Serve or place in a container in the freezer to set- enjoyeeee
Preparing the 'custard' for the churner
Remember to prepare your ice cream maker beforehand and to chill the mix before placing it in the churner.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Sweet Chocolate Log or Balls
- Creamy Garlic Sauce
- Bacon, Chicken and Spinach Creamy Pasta
- Butter Chicken with Cauliflower Rice-Pete Evans converted recipe
- Herb and Lamb Burgers
- Banana breakfast bars
- sweet spicy honey tomato jam (foodinajar)
- Spelt & Buckwheat flour tortillas with chilli con carne
- Fermented Sourdough Buckwheat Bread
- Bridget's Gluten Free Bread ( clone of Cyndi's )
- Apple and Cinnamon Cupcakes