- 1/4 cup of peanut butter, smooth or chunky
- 1/2 cup of real maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons of Coconut Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add all ingredients to the bowl and heat 5 minutes, 100 deg, speed 2 - if to thick add a little more coconut oil and heat again 1 minute, 100deg, speed 2 enjoy over what ever you wish
Accessories you need
Wonderful served over fresh sliced apples and pears, hot pancakes, icecream, rice cream, puddings or anything your heart desires
Will keep in a seal jar (hidden) for 2 weeks
(Sorry for the cups, teaspoon weights the scales were playing games)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- 3 Ingredient Easy Lemon Tarts
- Lucuma Ice Cream
- Variation Palacinke (Croatian Crepes)
- Lemon cheesecake pots
- Hokey Pokey ice-cream slice
- Peanut butter bars
- Feijoa Bakewell tart
- Mars Bar Cheesecake
- Simple Jelly from Cordial
- Palmiers - cinnamon and sugar delights
- Lemon and Garlic Yoghurt Chicken
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Maria's Meat Balls
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- Jubilee loaf ( served spread with butter)
- Cranberry Bread
- Apricot and Brandy Jam (seriously delicious)
- Cheesy Garlic Potato Gratin
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious