- 1/4 cup of peanut butter, smooth or chunky
- 1/2 cup of real maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons of Coconut Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add all ingredients to the bowl and heat 5 minutes, 100 deg, speed 2 - if to thick add a little more coconut oil and heat again 1 minute, 100deg, speed 2 enjoy over what ever you wish
Accessories you need
Wonderful served over fresh sliced apples and pears, hot pancakes, icecream, rice cream, puddings or anything your heart desires
Will keep in a seal jar (hidden) for 2 weeks
(Sorry for the cups, teaspoon weights the scales were playing games)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Quick fruit sponge
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Green Goodness Chocolate Brownie Balls - Paleo & Vegan
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan
- Chocolate & Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Luxurious Oatmeal Milk Bath
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney
- Savoury Streusel Muffins
- Bacon and caramelised onion puffs
- Caramelised onion jam
- Apple, cinnamon desert cake
- Avocado Hummus
- Bacon, sweet potato and zucchini slice
- Mega Bacon and Veal Cheesy Roll
- Smokey Bacon Mac Bites