- 100 g Coconut chips
- 150 g pitted dates
- 2 level tbsp cacao powder, organic
- 70 g pepitas
- 4 drops Food grade Orange Essential Oil
8Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Snack Supper Alcohol-free Children food Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Nut free BBQ Children birthday Everyday Kids in the kitchen Picnic Easy Low budget Natural Quick Dessert Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Mother's Day Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter
Place coconut, dates and cacao powder into bowl and blend speed 9 for 1min 30 secs.
Add essential oil and pepitas and blend speed 9 for 20 secs.
Place spoonfuls if mixture into silicone ice trays and press until firm.
Put in fridge for 30 mins and remove from silicone trays and place in air tight container in fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE