- 120 grams Butter
- 150 grams brown sugar
- 120 grams SR flour
- 90 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 120 grams raspberry jam
- 225 grams white sugar
- 170 grams water
- 1 tablespoons gelatine
- 1-2 drops Food colouring, (Optional)
- 200 grams dark chocolate, (dairy free)
- 1 tsp coconut oil
Preheat oven 180 degrees, line slice tray with non-stick baking paper.
Melt butter 90 seconds, 60°C speed 1. Add other ingredients and combine 30 seconds speed 3. Transfer mixture into tray and press and smooth using back of a spoon or MC. Bake for 10 mins at 180°C, remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
Once the base is cooled, spread with raspberry jam, and set aside.
To make marshmallow, add sugar to mixing bowl and blitz for 10 seconds/speed 9 with the MC on. Add water and gelatine then cook for at 100°C/8 mins/speed 2 with the MC off. Set aside at room temperature to cool.
Once cool insert butterfly and add food colouring (if using) and whip for 8 mins/speed 4 with the MC off. You can place simmering basket on top if you're concerned about splatter. Pour over pre-baked slice base and refrigerate until set.
Once Marshmallow is cooled, add chocolate to TM Bowl and grate for 4 seconds/speed 9. Add coconut oil and melt at 50°C/4 Minutes/speed 2, (scraping down sides of TM halfway through).
Once chocolate is melted spread over marshmallow and return to refrigerator to set.
Slice with a hot, wet knife. Store in refrigerator.
* To make this Gluten and Dairy free, just use gluten free SR Flour for the base, and make sure your chocolate is Dairy free, (Aldi has a good brand of dark chocolate that would work well here).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Variation Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Thermo Cazza's Rocky Road
- Berry Yogurt Sorbet
- 3 Ingredient Choc Nice Cream
- Healthy Apple and Custard Crumble
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Creamy Leche Flan
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Genovese pasta
- Peanut butter and popcorn muesli bars
- Soph’s banana cake
- Cashew Milk (Mylk)
- Chocolate chip biscuits
- Pizza dough thin and crispy