- 100 grams white chocolate
- 100 grams frozen raspberries, (1 Cup)
- 750 grams fresh cream
- 395 grams sweetened condensed milk
Weigh the white chocolate into
Grate on speed 4 for 4-8 seconds until grated but still chunky. Set aside.
Add Raspberries to and chop on speed 4 for 2- 4 seconds, so they are roughly chopped. Set aside.
Insert butterfly and whip cream on speed 4 for 20-60 seconds (watch carefully to avoid over whipping) until cream is very stiff.
Add the condensed milk, raspberries and white chocolate into the now stiff cream. mix on speed 4 untill well combined and very stiff.
Place into a stainless steel bowl and cover. Place in freezer for 1 hour.
Remove from freezer and return to Beat on speed 4-5 for 30-40 seconds.
Place mixture into 12 small cups and place back into the freezer for at least 2 hours or overnight.
White chocolate and raspberry ice cream
Accessories you need
You can freeze as one serve if you prefer.
Try using Milk chocolate in place of white chocolate for a twist on flavour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee
- Chocolate Bliss Balls (my version of Boost Juice ones)
- Best Ever Lemon Meringue Pie