- 50 grams Butter
- 100 grams Plain Biscuits (nice, milk arrowroot, or make your own)
- 250 grams cream cheese, Cubed
- 120 grams caster sugar - or blitz your own
- 430 grams thin cream
- 250 grams Mascarpone cheese
- 500 grams white chocolate, Good quality
3h 30minPreparation 3h 30minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Grease a 20cm spring-form pan with melted butter. Line base and sides with non-stick baking paper.
Place butter in 40s / 50 deg / Sp 4. Add biscuits. Blend 5 sec / Sp 6. Scrape down bowl and blend for 2-3 sec more if required. Press into prepared tin and chill 30 mins.
Melt chocolate slowly over double boiler while preparing remainder of filling.
Mill sugar 2 sec / Sp 9 (if milling own). Add cream cheese and blend 20 sec / Sp 5. Scrape down sides and blend in cream 15 sec / Sp 5. Add mascarpone 5 sec / Sp 5. Lastly add chocolate 5 sec / Sp 5. Spoon filling over base and smooth out with knife. Chill at least 3 hours or overnight. Top with fresh fruit and enjoy.
Adapted from Bill Granger's White Chocolate Cheesecake in "ABC delicious: Wicked," pub 2002.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Durban Naan
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Banana Nut Bread
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- Apricot Slice
- Russian Honey Cake
- Wagon Wheel slice
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Nutty Low Carb Bread