- 2 packages White Chocolate Tim Tams
- 1 can condensed milk
- 4 Peppermint Crisps
8Recipe is created for
Add peppermint crisp bars to Thermomix bowl, put lid on and put MC in place. crush bars using the turbo button until desired texture is achieved, about 2secs. Set aside.
Add both packets of tim tams to thermomix bowl, breaking in half each biscuit as you go. Put MC in place, press the turbo button about 4 times until mixture resembles rough biscuit crumbs.
Remove MC, with blades runnning speed 4-5 pour in about half of the can of condensed milk and combine. Don't add too much condensed milk at once otherwise the mixture will be too wet and you wont be able to roll it into balls. If this does happen try adding some coconut, more crushed biscuits, or some more grated white chocolate.
Once mixture is combined, roll into small balls then coat with the crushed peppermint crisp. This can be quiet fiddly getting it to stick sometimes, if you wet your hands a little and sprinkle the peppermint crisp into your hand and re-roll the balls this helped. I found that once the peppermint crisp got any moisture on it, it did start to clump up. If this happens and its too fiddly, just add the peppermint crisp to your mixture, roll it into balls and then roll them in coconut instead. Leave to set in fridge.
Another alternative is to roll them in white chocolate instead of coconut - yummo!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan
- Chocolate & Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops
- Chocolate salted caramel petit fours
- Coconut & Chocolate Bliss Balls
- Pavlova towers
- 'Orange' you glad you found this Steamed Orange Pudding Recipe with Chocolate Sauce
- Apple, cinnamon desert cake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Salted Caramel & Macadamia Bliss Balls