- 400 g white chocolate, good quality not cooking choc
- 140 g pure cream
- 30 g bacardi, or other white rum
- 80 g almonds
- 80 g sugar, raw or white
- 80 g dessinated coconut
- 80 g white sprinkles
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Break chocolate up into pieces, weigh in half the chocolate pieces chop on sp 6 for 4 seconds - set aside
- Repeat with the other half of the chocolate, add the first batch of chopped chocolate back into the bowl and melt all of the chocolate on 50deg sp 1 for 5mins.
- Add cream and bacardi and mix together on sp 4 for 20 seconds
- Refrigerate till firm - about 4 hours
- In a clean dry bowl add the sugar and mill on sp 9 for 20 seconds until a fine powder consitency is achieved - set aside
- Add the almonds to the bowl and chop of sp 7 for 10 seconds if you prefer chunkier almonds to roll your balls in just give the almonds 4 seconds this works well with either
- Roll the chocolate and rum mixture into balls 1 1/2 tsp each and toss 1/4 of the balls into the almond meal, 1/4 into the icing sugar 1/4 into the desiccated coconut and the last 1/4 into the white sprinkles.
- Wrap a few in cellophane and tie with ribbon or use truffle boxes to gift in.
i find these dont last long in my house they are just a little bight of heaven.
they do freeze well if you trust yourself not to raid the freezer
Accessories you need
I have tried these with vodka as well, they work just the same, but the flavour is totally different. I recommend sticking with bacardi
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Worcestershire Sauce (paleo, AIP)
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Veg Momos Recipe
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Azuki Bean Paste ( Red Bean Paste)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves
- Cherry & Apple Meringue Tart