- 125 grams seeds, hemp
- 100 grams almond meal
- 37 grams cacao powder, raw
- 70 grams Protein Powder
- 42 grams Goji Berries
- 2 level tbsp collagen powder
- 127 grams coconut oil
- 153 grams crunchy peanut butter
- 10 --- date, Medjool, remember to remove seed stone
Recipe is created for
- Process speed 5/10 secs/MC then speed 10/20 secs/MC on
- Transfer mixture to a glass mixing bowl using your spatula to scrape out the contents from your TM6 bowl
- Form mixture in to 27 individual balls
- Store balls in an air tight container in the fridge. Mine only usually last a week and that's not anything to do with shelf life 😃
Add all listed ingredients in order to bowl
Accessories you need
Adjust medjool date amount between 8 and 12 depending on preference.
Gloves can be worn to minimise hand contact with food product when forming mixture in to balls.
Enjoy with your choice of herbal tea. My favourite to compliment is honey, camomile and vanilla.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free