- 120 grams natural yoghurt
- 80 grams ice
- 200 grams Almond milk, or milk substitute
- 1 banana
- 4 Fresh strawberries, or other berries
- 50 grams celery stalk, leaves ok too
- 1 tsp Maple Syrup, pure, optional
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 50 grams Nuts, almonds & cashews are my fav
- 1 tbsp flaxseeds
- 2 tbsp rolled oats
- 20 grams Fresh Baby Spinach
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Wash produce in warm water and dry. Hull strawberries.
Add all ingredients to and blend 1 min 30 secs on speed 10.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Low Sugar Plum Jam or Apricot Jam
- Zucchini Pickle
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Variation of Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's) For all TM's
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Healthy Carrot Cake Biscuits - Dairy Free
- Cacao Chocolate Not Cross Buns
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Banana Muffins (Gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free, nut free)
- Knock your Socks Off Tivoli Road Banana Cake (Converts Beautifully to Gluten Free)
- Banoffee Pie
- GF Chocolate Peppermint Melting Moments
- Heavenly BoozyBunny Easter Chocolate Cocktail
- Purple smoothie
- Maple Coconut Sugar Butter Cookies
- Coffee Butter Cookies
- White Peach & Rockmelon Vegan Fruity Dream
- Hidden Veg Choccolate Muffins
- Vegan Royal Icing