- 3 frozen banana in chunks or 2 fresh banana (add ice or ice-cream)
- Yoghurt of Choice (optional)
- 2 drop honey
- 4 tablespoons Ice Cream
- 1 teaspoon Almond, Cashews or Walnuts (optional)
1. Add Almonds, Cashews or Nut of Choice (optional). You can also add wheat germ or other natural supplements e.g. goji berries (optional). Chop 10 secs/sp 8.
2. Add frozen banana pieces (or fresh as alternative, add ice or icecream). Blitz 30 secs/sp 7.
3. Add skimmed milk (or soya/almond as alternative), also add yoghurt or ice-cream. Blend for 30 secs/sp7
Banana & Honey Smoothie
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Honey Sriracha Marinade
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins
- Peanut Butter Bark (Protein Bar)
- Seeded banana and honey loaf
- Lemon Coconut Yoghurt Cake
- Oscars Honey Corn cereal
- Oscars banana smoothie ....
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- Fruit "roll ups"
- Healthy Oat Muffins (No Flour No Sugar No Oil)