- 15 grams macadamia nuts
- 1 Banana - medium
- 1 teaspoon Chia
- 100 grams plain yoghurt
- 5 grams Vanilla Bean Paste
- 200 grams coconut milk/cream
- 1 teaspoon Honey or Rice Malt Syrup
Mill macadamia nuts and chia for 10 seconds on speed 10
Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula
Add remaining ingredients and blend for 1 minute on speed 9
Place the yoghurt and coconut cream in bowl before the honey and then blend asap - this is to prevent the honey from dropping to bottom of bowl, sticking and not being mixed in properly
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nut butter Porridge
- Aileens Cacao Nut Balls
- Jam packed with love
- Chocolate, chia & ginger cookies
- Raspberry, Lemon & Chia Jam
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- Crispy date & chia bars
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- Breakfast Müsli in a Jar
- Kim's Mulberry and Chia Seed Jam
- Green Latte