- 15 grams macadamia nuts
- 1 Banana - medium
- 1 teaspoon Chia
- 100 grams plain yoghurt
- 5 grams Vanilla Bean Paste
- 200 grams coconut milk/cream
- 1 teaspoon Honey or Rice Malt Syrup
Mill macadamia nuts and chia for 10 seconds on speed 10
Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula
Add remaining ingredients and blend for 1 minute on speed 9
Place the yoghurt and coconut cream in bowl before the honey and then blend asap - this is to prevent the honey from dropping to bottom of bowl, sticking and not being mixed in properly
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chia Banana and Goji Porridge
- Raw Strawberry Frozen Snack Bars
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Spelt and Pumpkin seed Bread (lower GI, higher protein, multigrain and seeds)
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Cashew Chia Breakie Cookies
- Raw Cacao & Almond Protein Balls
- Easy Bliss balls
- Walnut Apple Cake
- Dr Frank's Paleo Grain Free Bread/Focaccia
- Fig Jam-Low sugar
- Blueberry Vanilla Protein Balls