- 30 grams Baileys Irish Cream
- 30 grams Rum (Preferably Dark Rum)
- 30 grams Banana Liqueur
- 1 --- Peeled Banana
- 90 grams Pina Colada Mix
- 250 grams ice
Put peeled banana and banana liqueur into blender until it is a thick paste.
Add Bailey's Irish Cream, Pina Colada mix and Rum. Blend well
Then add ice and blend again until smooth.
Pour into a glass
Enjoy - Yum Yum
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- Oaty ginger crunch
- Cinnamon slice
- Poison Apple cocktail
- Super simple Cheesecake squares
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- CWA Afgans Biscuits
- Chocolate recipe
- Oscars banana smoothie ....
- Spring onion Butter Cookie
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies