- 30 grams Baileys Irish Cream
- 30 grams Rum (Preferably Dark Rum)
- 30 grams Banana Liqueur
- 1 --- Peeled Banana
- 90 grams Pina Colada Mix
- 250 grams ice
- Put peeled banana and banana liqueur into blender until it is a thick paste.
Add Bailey's Irish Cream, Pina Colada mix and Rum. Blend well
Then add ice and blend again until smooth.
Pour into a glass
Enjoy - Yum Yum
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple and sultana muffins
- Tim Tam Milkshake
- Mocha Sorbet (Adult Version)
- Salted caramel banana smoothie
- Super Simple Gluten Free Cookies (Allergy Free option)
- Curry Laksa Cookies
- Oreo Choc Chip Muffins
- Weetbix Slice Gluten Free
- Jammy Lamington Smoothie
- The English Carrot
- Hunters Frozen Espresso Martini