- 0.75 l grape juice, Alterantively use Slow Juicer on 1kg of fresh grapes
- 13 piece star anise
- 7 pieces cinnamon quill
- 13 pieces whole cloves
- 227 g Cranberries
- Pour grape juice then add the spices.
Use the low heating option in Thermomix
After 15 minutes strain the mixture from spices
Pour back into Thermomix then add cranberries
Blend untill smooth
Keep heating for 6 minutes
Strain the pulp again
Add juice from orange along with Maple Syroup
Voila! Best Quality Life
Accessories you need
Low Masticating Juicer can be used to obtain fresh grape juice rich in resveratrol that is wonderfull for a date evening served for loved one in a warm atmosphere.
Perfect date or celebration beverage.
Can be stored in the fridge for later use.
Smell is out of this world so is arome. Nothing comes as to impress your taste buds. The recipe uses liver friendly ingredients.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)
- Lychee Apple Dream Cocktail
- Fiona’s Iced Coffee
- Pineapple and Coconut Daiquiri
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- Heavenly BoozyBunny Easter Chocolate Cocktail
- Purple smoothie
- Tim Tam Milkshake
- Strawberry Syrup
- Salted caramel banana smoothie
- Jammy Lamington Smoothie