- 70 grams Linseeds
- 50 grams sesame seeds
- 50 grams sunflower seeds
- 50 grams pepitas
- 70 grams Almonds (raw)
- 70 grams Brazil Nuts
- 70 grams Cashews (raw)
- 50 grams pecan nuts
- 200 grams raw cacao or cocoa powder
- 200 grams Rapadura or Raw Sugar
1. Mill sesame seeds and linseeds for 25 seconds speed 9
2. Put all other nuts and seeds (but not sugar and cocoa) into the bowl and mill to a fine powder for 10 seconds, speed 9.
3. Add the Rapadura and Cacao or Raw sugar and Cocoa and mix until combined - speed 5 for 20 seconds, scraping down bowl a couple of times.
Accessories you need
I have adapted this recipe from one I have been using from Forum Thermomix.
When I make this I split the recipe in two batches before I put in the chocolate and sugar. 1/2 I keep for vanilla smoothies, or a protein boost to porridge etc and the other I turn into milo (but I halve the quantities of sugar and chocolate above).
I've also priced this up. Per kg, it costs me around $16 and Milo will cost around $13 per kg. When you actually compare the ingredients between the two... there is no comparison!
This Milo will not dissolve in a glass of milk like the shop bought, but if you blend it on high speed with a frozen banana and some milk, you'll never know the difference!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Royal Mojito- Sugar Free
- Frozen Espresso Matrini
- Green Smoothie
- Caz’s Caramilk Cocktail
- Orange cordial concentrate
- 50/50 Lemon and Orange cordial concentrate
- Lemon Cordial Concentrate
- Strawberry Smoothie
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream
- Passion Mango "Boost Juice style smoothie"
- Dairy Free Breakfast Smoothie
- Pineapple and Lemon Slushy
- Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Thai Curry with Cauliflower Rice and Veg
- Chocolate Scones
- Almond Date and Walnut Scrolls
- Chilli Non Carne
- Raw Snickers Bar
- Falafel & Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Chocolate Brownies with love
- Chicken Laksa
- Grans Gingerbread
- Gordon Ramsay's Chocolate Fondant - Thermomix Style!
- Rocky Road Truffles