- 50 g raw sugar
- 750 g watermelon
- 150 g Tropical juice
- 750-800 g ice
Add sugar to clean, dry bowl and mill 10secs/sp10. Scrape down thesides of the bowl.
Add watermelon and troplcal juice 10secs/sp8.
Add ice and crush 30-40secs/sp10.
Accessories you need
To get the best flavour use a deep red watermelon that is strong in flavour.
I tried to replicate the Watermelon Crush Boost juice make. I think that this is certainly very close with half the price tag.
Add or reduce sugar to your liking.
I used Golden Circle's Golden Pash as that's all I had. I'm sure any tropical juice would be fine.
Add or reduce ice to your liking.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Anzac Caramel Slice
- The Best Buffalo wings with Blue Cheese Sauce
- Twix Bar (Dairy, Gluten, Egg, Refined Sugar Free, Vegan)
- Almost 'Mcvities Digestive Biscuits'
- Almost fail proof crackers (Dairy, egg, nut free)
- Jam Doughnuts
- Dairy & Egg Free Doughnuts
- Argentinean Spinach Croquettes (Gluten Free)
- Crunchy Peanut Butter Balls(Refined sugar free, dairy & egg free)
- Fool proof 15min Jam
- Coconut Syrup
- Dairy Free Puff Pastry
- Sicilian Orange Cake
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- GF Chocolate Peppermint Melting Moments
- Heavenly BoozyBunny Easter Chocolate Cocktail
- Purple smoothie
- Maple Coconut Sugar Butter Cookies
- Coffee Butter Cookies
- Vegan Royal Icing
- Passionfruit Curd
- Apple and sultana muffins
- Tim Tam Milkshake