- 250 g full fat milk
- 100 g Butter, unsalted
- 100 g coconut oil
- 2 portions brewed coffee
Add all listed ingredients into the TM bowl. Heat up 4 min/80C/speed 2.Meanwhile brew 2 shot/cups of your favouite coffee and add it to the bowl once ready, by pouring through the lid.
Finally when temperature is reached/time's up, blend all 10 sec/speed 5. Serve immediately and enjoy.
Makes 2 large mugs as per photo
Accessories you need
This is my fuel, my energy, my burning log which keeps me going until midday without any cravings or hunger. LCHF (low carb high fat)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Bulletproof Coffee
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Supersoft Bread