- 2 portion expresso coffee
- 2 tbsp Butter, organic grass fed
- 1 level tbsp gelatine, powder (CH)
- 1 level tbsp oil, MCT
- 1 level tbsp collagen
Recipe is created for
- Add all ingredients in the Thermomix
- Use the Kettle function Mode - 90 c
- Blend for 10 secs / Speed 6
Bulletproof Expresso Coffee
Accessories you need
If using a TM5 or TM31 just heat to required temperature at 6 minutes / 85/ Speed 2
A powdered gelatine was used in this recipe.
There are different varieties of MCT (mono chain trigkyceride oil) to choose or ask advice at your local health food shop
Collagen can also be sourced at a local health food shop
Variation ; you can add a cup of milk of your choice to this recipe to make it a Bulletproof Latte Coffee.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Donna Hay's Salted Caramel and Vanilla Baked Cheesecake
- Applesauce muffins
- Cale's Crepes
- Thermo Cazza's Crumble Mixture
- Layelles Too Easy Moist Date & Coconut Loaf
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- FLUFFY WHOLEMEAL ROLLS
- Creamed Ruby Chard
- Buttermilk Bread Loaf
- Lemon and Passionfruit Curd
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free Cupcakes