- 2 portion expresso coffee
- 2 tbsp Butter, organic grass fed
- 1 level tbsp gelatine, powder (CH)
- 1 level tbsp oil, MCT
- 1 level tbsp collagen
Recipe is created for
- Add all ingredients in the Thermomix
- Use the Kettle function Mode - 90 c
- Blend for 10 secs / Speed 6
Bulletproof Expresso Coffee
Accessories you need
If using a TM5 or TM31 just heat to required temperature at 6 minutes / 85/ Speed 2
A powdered gelatine was used in this recipe.
There are different varieties of MCT (mono chain trigkyceride oil) to choose or ask advice at your local health food shop
Collagen can also be sourced at a local health food shop
Variation ; you can add a cup of milk of your choice to this recipe to make it a Bulletproof Latte Coffee.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dalgona Matcha Latte
- 19 Spritzer
- Expresso Martini with Dalgona Coffee whip
- Dalgona Decaf Coffee Whip Low Sugar
- Proste capuccino
- Fluffy Coffee Whip - aka Dalgona
- Morning Bullet
- Immune boosting brew
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- Variation Bullet Proof Coffee
- Strawberry & Cream Coconut Cocktail
- Up and Go