THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 250 grams Frozen Cherry Pitted
- 20 grams pistachios, shelled, unsalted
- 1 tablespoon Goji Berries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, or a third of a vanilla bean
- 250 grams filtered water
- 100 grams ice
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon Cacao
Recipe is created for
Add all ingredients to tm bowl and Blitz 1 minute 30 / speed 10.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo Raw Chocolate and Beetroot Mudcake
- Poached pears with muesli, yoghurt, honey and strawberries
- Ginger, Spinach and Almond Green Smoothie
- Cucumber and Mint Green Smoothie
- No cook coconut vanilla yoghurt
- Acai, Banana, Coconut Green Smoothie
- Grain free breakfast burrito wrap
- Pinacolada Sorbet
- Chilli, Garlic and Lime Aioli
- Lemon Coconut breakfast bars (Gluten,dairy, refined sugar and egg free)
- Banana hemp Crunchy Museli
- Strawberry, Chia and Kombucha Smoothie
- Variation Donna Hay's Salted Caramel and Vanilla Baked Cheesecake
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Kahlúa frappe
- Fab Fruit Juice
- Chocolate Raspberry Pudding Cake by Nigella Lawson (conversion)
- Beatty's Chocolate Cake by Ina Garten
- Amazing Chocolate Nut Butter
- Strawberry & Vanilla Teacake
- Vanilla Slice
- Venetian Biscuits
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!