- 50 grams raw sugar
- 2 level teaspoons cinamon
- 1/2 pod vanilla
- 1 level teaspoon cardamom pod
- 1/2 level tablespoons ground ginger powder
- 300 grams skim milk powder
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place sugar in dry and mill for 10 seconds / speed 10
Add all Sprices and Vanilla Bean and Mill 20 seconds speed 10
Last step Add Milk Powder Mix for 20 seconds . speed 9
Pop in to A Glass Jar for Storage
Instead of washing the Bowl use the left over stuck to the bowl ..
Add 250 ml of Milk speed 7 temp 7 3 minutes
If needed you can put a sheet of Greese proof paper between the MC and thermomix to stop the powder
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)
- Lychee Apple Dream Cocktail
- Fiona’s Iced Coffee
- Pineapple and Coconut Daiquiri
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- Heavenly BoozyBunny Easter Chocolate Cocktail
- Purple smoothie
- Best Quality Life Grapes-Clove healing
- Tim Tam Milkshake
- Strawberry Syrup
- Salted caramel banana smoothie