- 2 pod cardamom
- 3 cloves
- 600 g water
- 400 g Milk
- 5 tsp of loose Tea leaves or 5 bags of Milton tea
- 100 g sugar or other natural sweetener (or to taste)
Place cardamom pods and cloves into mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 6.
Add water and milk. Place tea and sugar into basket. Insert basket and cook 9 min/100C/speed 4.
Continue to cook for further 1 min at the same temperature and speed if stronger flavour is desired.
Drain the tea through the basket and serve.
Chai Masala Tea
Recipe contributed by Vinita Randle-Rai
You will find this recipe and many more in our Fast and Easy Indian Cooking cookbook.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Number pork ribs
- Sue’s White Bread Loaf
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Yorkshire puddings
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma
- Indian Parsnip Soup with Coriander Sambal
- Delicious Chocolate Cake
- Yummy Apricot and Coconut Balls
- Redskin Fudge
- Sticky Date Pudding
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto