- 6 pods cardamon pods
- 1 tablespoon fennel seeds (or anise)
- 12 cloves whole
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 0.5 cm ginger fresh, thinly sliced
- 1/4 tsp black peppercorns
- 2 bay leaves
- 1500 g water
- 2 tbsp black tea, Darjeeling is nice
- 70 g honey or brown sugar, to your taste
- 250 g Milk, almond/rice/soy can be substituted
Recipe is created for
Add all ingredients (except black tea) to your bowl and cook at 100 deg/9 min/speed 1
Add Black tea (original recipe used darjeeling but I just use loose leaf tea) and cook at 100 deg/5 min/ speed 1
Strain through a fine sieve and return to bowl
Add honey or brown sugar (I use rapadura sugar) and milk and mix for 10 sec/speed 3
This can be made to suit any taste. Replace teh cows milk with a non dairy alternative.
Brown sugar can be replaced with rapadura.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramilk Hot Chocolate
- Easy Chocolate Slice
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Almond Sushi “Rice”
- Elles Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- Variation Broccoli Soup
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Egg Free Pancakes
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Yorkshire Parkin (Gingerbread slice)