- half avocado
- 1/4 teaspoon Peppermint Extract
- 1.5 Dates, seeded
- 6 ice cubes
- 1.5 tablespoon raw cacao nibs
- mint leaves, as garnish
1. Place milk, avocado, peppermint extract and dates into TM bowl and blend on speed 9-10 for 30 seconds.
2. Add ice and blend on speed 9-10 for another 30 seconds.
3. Add cacao nibs and blend for roughly 15 seconds or enough to chop cacao nibs smaller but not until they are fully blended.
4. Garnish with fresh mint leaves and serve
Recipe converted from this month's Alive magazine
Choc chip mint smoothie
If you don't like a very strong peppermint flavour I would suggest using half of the peppermint extract and then adding to taste
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Speedy Cold Brew Coffee and tip to turn it into Nitro Cold Brew
- Malted Choc
- Green Chia Smoothie
- Vanillacino Frosty
- Mint Slice Martini
- Orange Pineapple Juice
- Vanilla Chai Spice Mix
- Turmeric Latte Powder
- Thick hot chocoate
- Variation kalhua
- Berry and Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Golden latte the ThermoMonts way.
- Festive Avacado Dip
- THE BEST RAW AVOCADO CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
- Vegan Nut Free Nutella
- Ultimate Keto Chocolate Brownies
- Spicy Kale and quinoa salad
- Mexican Chicken Bake
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Healthy Mousse
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Dukkah Roasted Cauliflower Salad with Creamy Avocado Dressing
- Salmon Salsa Stack
- Chipotle Vegetable Chilli Bowls