- 180 grams ice
- 190 grams milk of choice
- 10-20 grams Cacao or Cocoa to taste
- 20-25 grams Sugar or Rapadura or other choice
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl![X]
1. Weigh in Cocoa/cacao and Sugar into Mixing Bowl, mill 20 Seconds, Speed 9.
2. Add Ice and Milk, blend 20 - 30 seconds, Speed 8
3. Serve by itself or topped with whipped cream is delicious!
BEST served with cream on top!!!
Need a dry mixing bowl to mill the sugar.
If using a Cocoa that's not as rich, you may prefer 20g cocoa. If you don't like too bitter and using cacao, you may prefer 10g cacao.
You could cut down the sugar more if reducing sugar in the diet. Will work well with almond milk for dairy free!
This is for a LARGE single serving, or 2 small serves
This is as good as any cafe frappe, I make and take on the road with me!!! Works with TM5 or TM31
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lime, coconut and macadamia cake with a lime glaze.
- Quick fruit sorbet (TM31)
- Rainbow Slice
- Meringue Cookies
- Delicious Buttercream
- Sponge Kisses
- Iced Lemon Biscuits ("Nonna" Biscuits)
- Cream puffs with lemon vanilla cream filling.
- Lady M Cocktail
- El Burro Cocktail
- Nic's Easy Banana Ice Cream
- Almost Kingston's