- 250g ice cubes
- 100g Celery, roughly chopped
- 10g fresh ginger
- 5g fresh mint leaves, or to taste
- 1/2 lime, zest & flesh
- 50g fresh spinach leaves
- 500g coconut water
- Place ice & all ingredients except the coconut water into the TM bowl & chop for 15 secs speed 10. You may need your spatula to push the spinach down into the blades. Scape down & chop for another 15 secs speed 10. set the timer for 2 mins 30 secs speed 10 & very slowly pour in the coconut water onto the lid so it slowly drizzles down into the bowl it can take up to 2 mins to do this slowly. This will make it nice & smooth & stop it from separating.
Clean Green Juice
You may also like to add fresh parsley to the juice - this is not a sweet juice at all
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Chocolate Milkshake *Dairy Free*Vegan*
- TURMERIC CHAI LATTE
- BCC Smoothie
- Mixie's cold brew coffee
- Cold Brew Coffee Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Salted Caramel Kahlua Coffee Frappe
- Chocolate Cappuccino Cocktail
- Dairy Free Turmeric Chai Latte Powder
- Ginger Bear Cocktail
- Nicky's Ice Tea syrup
- Mango smoothie
- Espresso Martini
- Fresh Beetroot Salad
- Strawberry & Rosewater Sorbet for Cocktails/Mocktails
- Wonton Wrappers
- Garlic Sweet Potato Wedges
- Rhubarb Clafoutis
- Rhubarb & White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Gingerbread & Cream Cup Cakes
- Spicy Roasted Sweet Potato & Cauli "Rice"
- French Savory Cake
- Flu fighter Chicken Soup
- Beef & Veg 'Stirfry' with Cauliflower "Rice"
- Shredded chicken/chicken & veg soup & boiled eggs
- Raw Christmas Fruit Cake
- Bourbon Lime & Ginger Ham Glaze
- Vietnamese Chicken Salad
- Thai Green Chicken Curry with Coconut Rice
- Chilli Jam
- Chipotle Vegetable Chilli Bowls
- Variation Chicken Laksa
- Prawn & Chicken Laksa
- Satay Sauce
- Belizean Style Habanero Sauce - Hot Chilli Sauce
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl