- 300 grams Espresso coffee
- 300 grams water
- 180 grams raw sugar
- 60 grams coffee or water, additional
Recipe is created for
1. Place water and sugar into bowl. Cook for 5 minutes / 70 degrees / Speed 2.
2. Add coffee to the bowl. Mix for 5 seconds / Speed 1.
3. Allow to cool.
4. Once cool, fill ice cube trays with the sweetened coffee mixture. Freeze for minimum of 12 hours.
5. Place frozen coffee cubes into the bowl - maximum 350 grams at one time, add either half an MC of cold coffee or water to the bowl.
6. Blend for 30 seconds / speed 6 - 7.
7. Add another 350 grams of coffee cubes if desired and blend for 30 - 40 seconds / speed 8.
NOTE: this becomes creamier the longer it is blended.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- Green wellness juice
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Satay noodle salad