- 300 grams Espresso coffee
- 300 grams water
- 180 grams raw sugar
- 60 grams coffee or water, additional
8Recipe is created for
1. Place water and sugar into bowl. Cook for 5 minutes / 70 degrees / Speed 2.
2. Add coffee to the bowl. Mix for 5 seconds / Speed 1.
3. Allow to cool.
4. Once cool, fill ice cube trays with the sweetened coffee mixture. Freeze for minimum of 12 hours.
5. Place frozen coffee cubes into the bowl - maximum 350 grams at one time, add either half an MC of cold coffee or water to the bowl.
6. Blend for 30 seconds / speed 6 - 7.
7. Add another 350 grams of coffee cubes if desired and blend for 30 - 40 seconds / speed 8.
NOTE: this becomes creamier the longer it is blended.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ELDERBERRY SYRUP with extra cloves
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Chocolate Fudge creamy frappe
- LCHF Iced Coffee
- Iced tea syrup
- Raspberry Slushie
- BBC (Bailey's Banana Colada) Cocktail Recipe
- Pink lemonade
- Ginger & Lime Cordial
- Fi's Whiskey Cream Liqueur
- Cheats Greek style frappe
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Capsicum tomato pasta sauce
- Artisan apple bread
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Lemon Marshmallow Slice
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Lemon cheesecake pots
- Easy-Peasy Macaroni Cheese(y)
- Mini Weetbix & Date loaf Cakes