- 2 large apples, quartered
- 3 medium oranges, peeled
- 8 baby beetroots, washed and trimmed
- 1/2 tablespoon green powder, optional
- 150 grams ice
- 350 grams chilled water
Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Breakfast Brunch Alcohol-free Children food Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Autumn Carnival Chinese New Year Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Ramadan Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Easy Low budget Natural Quick Children birthday Everyday Kids in the kitchen Drink
Add all ingredients except water to the bowl. Mix for 1 minute and 30 secs on SP 9-10.
Add water and mix on SP 9-10 for 1 minute.
Accessories you need
Add more or less water to get your preferred consistency. The kids loved this, as did I.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and Vegetable Buckwheat Curry
- Paleo Banana Bread/Cake
- Claire's Choc Chip Cookies
- Chilli Prawn Soup (HCG-friendly)
- Chocolate Pumpkin Cake
- Some Sort of Ratatouille
- Raw Blueberry Cashew 'Cheese'cake
- Orange and Mint Sorbet
- Blueberry Ginger Sorbet
- 'Cococao' Almond Bites
- Carrot Dip
- Almond Apple Spread
- Strawberry & Vanilla Teacake
- Vanilla Slice
- Venetian Biscuits
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Easy Chocolate Slice
- A Passionate Crush
- Green Smoothie
- Ginger custard tart
- Best Ever Lemon Meringue Pie