- 150 g cranberry juice
- 50 g vodka
- 30 contreau, (or just replace with 30g of vodka instead)
- squeeze fresh lime juice
- 100 g ice
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add all ingredients into thermomix and crush speed 10 for 10-20 seconds until ice melted and you have an ice cold cosmo
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Moist white chocolate and vanilla mud cake with cream cheese icing
- Moist Vanilla mud cupcakes
- My friend Gail's DATE AND GINGER MUFFINS
- chocolate peanut butter frosting
- Coconut, lemon and white magic bean cake
- Parsnip cake with cream cheese icing
- LYCHEE AND MINT KIDS BIRTHDAY SLUSHIES
- Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies Sandwhiches
- RAINBOW white bean birthday cake
- Morning Glory muffins (converted from Nico Moretti's Cooking Passions cookbook)
- Chermoula marinated chicken with moroccan beans and quinoa
- Rainbow cake with cream cheese icing
- Super simple Cheesecake squares
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- CWA Afgans Biscuits
- Chocolate recipe
- Oscars banana smoothie ....
- Spring onion Butter Cookie
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- Hazelate (hazelnut & chocolate spread)
- A Cup of Goodness ~ Smoothie for 2
- Marmalade cake
- Chocolate coconut slice
- Custard Cake